Why: Our objective
TotalEmail exists to help you determine whether or not an email is malicious.
How: Our criteria for success
We would like to accomplish our objective in a way that:
- Is accessible for visitors with vastly different levels of expertise
- We want TotalEmail to be approachable enough that an individual with only basic knowledge of email, the internet, and computers can find value from it and deep enough that seasoned cyber-security professionals can derive great value from it. We want TotalEmail to be like the ocean; approachable enough that a child could play in it; deep enough to keep explorers busy for centuries.
- Is easy to use
- Is as enjoyable as is reasonable
- Has good interfaces (both programmatic and graphical)
- Facilitates others
- Our goal in building TotalEmail is to provide a system that creates ideas in other people and facilitates the creation of new and effective solutions. Security is a problem none of us can solve alone and we want to facilitate cooperation and camaraderie as much as possible.
We are excited to be embarking on this endeavor and are encouraged that you took the time to read this! This is the start of something great!
If you’re interested in learning about how you can use TotalEmail, check out some use-cases.